Friday, February 18, 2011

Cats vs. Dogs: The Final Point




For those of you that own either a cat or a dog (or both), here is the final point regarding the difference between the two:

IF THERE IS A FIRE IN THE HOUSE:
Dog: "Oh my God!  I smell smoke!  I'd better start barking and alert everyone to the danger.  HEY!  HEY!  BARKBARKBARKBARK!  Wake up!  We are in danger!  I'll go to each room and make sure everyone is awake and out!  I'll check all the rooms, but you need to GET MOVING RIGHT NOW!  Let's GO!  BARKBARKBARK!"

Cat: "Oh man!  I've checked all the doors and windows...no way out for me!  Guess I'd better go wake up ol' what's-his-name or I'm never gonna get out of here.  Sure hope my fur looks okay."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pastoral Life in the Age of Coronavirus

"The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge, but fools despise wisdom and instruction." Proverbs 1:7  Way back ...